ALM Financial Solutions Ltd
Simon has worked within the Financial Services industry for over 25 years, the last 8 years focussing on implementing Asset & Liability software for a wide variety of new and established Banks & Building Societies utilising his previous experience in Asset & Liability Management.
- Support clients to maximise the benefits of the ALMIS® software suite.
- Make recommendations, implement changes, document and deliver training to ensure optimal end to end data journey.
- Lead, manage or support any or all aspects of the software implementation process, working with ALMIS International.
- Provide packaged and tailored training on all the ALMIS modules.
Operating at board level with experience of both high volume and start ups Claire is a seasoned former treasurer with international experience. As a practicing consultant providing advice and guidance in strategy, ﬁnance and treasury.
- Full service finance & treasury
- Sharia banking
- Developing trading & risk trading
- Systems integration & implementation
- ICAAP and ILAAP
- ALM & FTP
- Risk management & modelling
- Business Change & product development
Regulation and Risk Ltd
Helps authorised banks, investment ﬁrms and insurance companies meet their regulatory requirements rapidly and costeﬀectively with minimum disruption to day-to-day business.
- Identifying impact of new regulation
- Drafting and implementing policies and procedures to meet regulatory requirements
- Providing training
- Outsourced compliance monitoring Non-executive directors
- Cost-effective remedial action following regulatory visit
- Representing firms to the regulators
Barbican Consulting Ltd
William has over three decades of experience in treasury, markets and risk. He has worked in both large and small banks and set up and ran the Treasury of a development bank. He provides Consulting and training in ﬁnancial markets in the UK and EU.
- Independent guidance for the board on treasury and risk
- Training in treasury, markets and risk for both executive and non-executives
- ALCO reporting and advice to the committee
- Treasury risk assessment, recommendations and implementation
- Dealing with bank counterparties
- Liquidity risk management and preparation for regulatory assessment
- Improving risk management, Treasury policy and documentation
Douglas has worked within the Financial Services industry for over 40 years the last 5 years focussing on building a Treasury for a Private Bank. Experience of both high volume international banks treasury departments and setting up a Treasury for start up institutions.
- Independent guidance and training for the board on treasury.
- Full service treasury experience.
- Developing trading & risk metrics
- Set up ALCO including terms of reference and reporting.
- Treasury risk assessment, recommendations and implementation.
- Implement strategy to improve market liquidity and pricing.
- Liquidity risk management.
- Business Change & product development.
- Create framework of treasury policies and processes.
Peter is an experienced Treasury and ALM practitioner and ALMIS user. He joined the Bank of England in 2014 as a Senior Technical Specialist in Liquidity and ALM supporting supervision of banks and building societies. Whilst at the Bank, Peter conducted L-SREP interviews with Boards and Senior Management and specialist challenge sessions for new banking licence applications.
- Liquidity and Assets & Liabilities Management assessment, advice and support
- ILAAP drafting or assessment
- Preparation for L-SREP and ALM supervisory visits
- Drafting or review of Liquidity & ALM documents ahead of licence applications
- Financial Risk Management policies authoring or appraisal